1. Lost my grandmas home to foreclosure after taking care of her for over 5 years 24 hours a day.
2. Squatting roommates I helped turned on me running me out of my house knowing I couldn’t evict them before foreclosure finalized and stole all I owned while I was at work. Cops did nothing. Too uncomfortable to stay after they broke my car windows out for calling cops.
3. Was victim of ID theft by my name being used in traffic violations leaving me with unpaid tickets holding my license.
4. Just made manager at my job but sleeping in my car unable to drive anywhere due to license issue. Conditions, lack of nutrition and stress making me sick physically threatening my new promotion.
5. Was unable to pay storage and they required it paid in full so I lost it. What little i had left after being robbed all gone.
6. Recently separated from my partner of several years due to physical and emotional abuse against me. My pride and self esteem damaged.
7. Lost trust and faith in people. No longer feel safe. Discouraged feeling like hard work means nothing. Rather be alone. Running out of hope. No clue where to turn for help. State has little options since I’m neither handicapped nor with child.
PLEASE HELP ME SECURE A NEW HOME SO I CAN MOVE FORWARD. PLEASE. I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP. HARDER I TRY THE WORSE THINGS GET. EVEN WHEN DOING THE RIGHT THING. I WILL DONATE MY TIME TO CHARITY IF SOMEONE IS ABLE TO HELP ME FROM LOSING MY WAY. I JUST NEED A LITTLE HELP WITH NOBODY TO ASK BUT YOU. IM A GOOD PERSON WHO WILL SEND IT FORWARD AND HELP ANOTHER LIKE YOU HAVE ME. PLEASE SAVE ME NOT SURE WHAT TO DO.