Before you ask for money: Follow the instructions!
- Write at least 400 words explaining your situation
- Text must be unique
- we check whether the same request is already published elsewhere on the Internet
- Spell check your request, there is many tools that will do the spell check for you – for example MS Word, Google Translator etc
- Select correct Category
- For example if you need to pay a bill to a dentist, select “Dental”
- Double check your email, otherwise you won’t receive donations!
- Include one original (not copied from the Internet) picture related to the request
- for example photo of your bill, pets etc
- Realize that people earn hard for ther money
- Don’t ask if you don’t need
- Explain properly if you are in need
- Typing “I need $100 000 dollars to fix my life” doesn’t work = we have a lot of this