Dear Compassionate Hearts,
I hope this message finds you well. Today, I come to you with a plea for support that weighs heavily on my heart. My cherished 87-year-old mother, is battling advanced dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Her once vibrant spirit now grapples with confusion, memory loss, and vulnerability.
The Heartbreaking Situation:
Recently, we’ve been thrust into a disheartening legal battle. Her own son, who should be her protector, is attempting to exploit her fragile state. He seeks to drain her estate, leaving her destitute and without the means to maintain her dignity and independence.
I refuse to let this happen. My mission is twofold:
- Preserve Her Home: My Mom has lived in her cherished home for decades. It holds memories, comfort, and familiarity. I aim to raise $100,000 to cover her attorney fees for Guardianship Proceedings, mortgage, property taxes, and essential repairs. Keeping her in this familiar environment is crucial for her well-being.
- Shield Her from Exploitation: I will fight tooth and nail to prevent her son from bleeding her dry. Every dollar raised will be used judiciously to ensure her needs are met, from medical bills to daily care.
How You Can Make a Difference:
- Donate: Your contribution, no matter the amount, will directly impact My mom’s life. Every dollar brings us closer to our goal. Visit our PayPal donation link: paypal.me/protechepodcast.
- Spread the Word: Share this appeal with your network. Together, we can create a safety net for my mom.
- Prayers and Positive Thoughts: We believe in the power of collective energy. Your prayers and positive thoughts sustain us during this challenging time.
Guardianship proceedings are underway, and I am fighting to protect my mom rights. I’ve sought expert advice and is committed to ensuring she retains control over her life and assets.
As the daughter, and caregiver for my mom, I am profoundly grateful for your compassion and support. Let us rally around my mom and show her that love and kindness prevail even in the darkest hours.
With heartfelt gratitude,