Hello. I’m finding myself in a direction situation and looking for a bit of help. I have a disability that leaves me unable to drive, and due to that when I unexpectedly lost my job in 2017, I had to settle for any job close to me that I can walk to or take public transportation. That left me with ultimately finding a low-paying retail job. To make it worse, I don’t receive health insurance through my job, and I make “too much money” to get the ACA to offer me any insurance less than $350/month.
Because I have no car/license, I am stuck in a relationship (because it took me 6 months to find a job and I CANNOT afford to lose it, so I must stay living here) where the person requires me to send 75% of my paycheck to them or they threaten to kick me out. The other 25% is spent on food, but because they eat expensive, healthy, food that cannot be compromised, the remaining money nets me only peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and sometimes some Mac and cheese. In the last year I have lost 25lbs and am officially at a weight for my height that is considered “malnourished”.
What I ultimately need is enough money got firsts, lasts, and security on my own place so I can move out and still be close to my job so I don’t lose it. I don’t have anyone around me with space for me, and my family lives hours away. I just want to be able to live my life like a human, no someone’s servant, anymore. And to see a doctor: I’ve had a bloody nose for about 2+ months, and my left ear is so clogged I can’t hear out of it. Drops work for about 12-24 hours until it’s completely clogged again. All in all, this would be about $2,500. My PayPal.me is paypal.me/mv481516
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.