“So close yet so far away.” Hi, my name is Tami Elmore. I live with my fiance Danny and my youngest son Tobey. We have taken many steps towards finally getting caught up financially. My fiance is working full time and my son will begin working with Danny when school is out for the summer. I found a full-time job I can work for from home. It is working for U-haul as a customer service rep and they offer paid training to learn everything you need to know. But then we ran into a snag. I am going to lay out my dilemma as simple as possible.
End Goal: to start working at Uhaul- which will bring money to support our needs.
- U-HAUL training course starts May 6th, 2019 – I am willing and ready; but the following needs have to be met.
- Laptop with 8GB of RAM needed- my laptop has 4GB of RAM; however, I can add the missing 4GB for about $45-50.
- a smartphone with service needed – can turn on my service again; however, I don’t have the cash to pay the bill yet. The total is $100 (that is our family plan rate). Also, my cell I am currently using for WI-FI is unable to be activated on my plan. I am looking for a cheap Boost phone that I can obtain for this job. I found one at Walmart for $50.
- a USB headset needed- I can get one at Best Buy for $24.99, but I am short on cash.
- electricity is needed- I say that with complete sincerity. Our bull is $345 and it is scheduled for termination on May 8th. This is the last thing that is causing a possible standstill from finally gaining some kind of financial freedom and succeeding. Any gift you may be able to spare will help. I want to be self-sufficient, and I am almost there. I also want to be able to repay you in some way to show how grateful and thankful I truly am. I am an amazing cook, I clean houses, mow lawns, make rustic pallet signs, I draw cartoons (i.e. Bob’s Burgers and Jack Skellington). My fiance and son are included in any help you need. The total amount needed to achieve this goal is $590; and my deadline is this Sunday, May 5th, 2019. My PayPal link is: paypal.me/tamidanny. Thank you. Tami Elmore and Danny Nagy.