This year has not been easy at all. It’s been a long fight with everything that’s been going on with our health, but we are still grateful that we welcomed our baby girl into the world on October 19th. Before she was born, me and my daughters mother started to notice that something wasn’t right! Before the summer, I was training for this new job, I started to notice that my focus was not 100% like it used to be.I remember while I was in the class struggling to focus on the tasks at hand that was given. I also remember always being so tired, but also having trouble getting to sleep at night. I didn’t know why I was feeling that way, little did I know that I would soon find out why. So as the summer came in, I started to get headaches, as well as my daughters mother. My mind started to get really cloudy, and it got really hard for me to remember things, which is very strange because I usually don’t have that problem at all! I wasn’t really getting that much rest and I knew that something was wrong. I thought that there was lead paint inside our home that was making us sick, and I was right. The lead paint was on the outside of the house, and they ended up covering the lead paint with siding. As the days of summer past, things just continued to go downhill with our health. Upset stomach, diarrhea, throwing up, bloody nose, hair loss, chronic fatigue, red itchy dry eyes, extreme thirst, insomnia, even our teeth begin to weaken! None of that has ever happen to us before. The headaches turned into SUPER MIGRAINES. The pain was just unbearable! I remember the pain waking me up out of my sleep. Some days I couldn’t even make it into work because the pain was way to much for me to bare! We ate so much Tylenol, and Advil, I was spending about $30.00 on aspirin each week so we could get threw. It wasn’t getting better at all, it just kept getting worse so we knew that something was the cause of this. Something was making us terribly sick! I started to search our home and I was really shocked at what I found. Mold, mold, and more mold. Toxic mold, black mold. Mold under the kitchen sink, in the cabinets where we keep our food. Mold on the ceilings, in the walls. The mold would even get on our food. Bread that we would leave on the counter would spoil and grow mold on it, and we didn’t know why our food would always go bad and spoil weeks before the expiration date. Even some of our food in the fridge would have mold on it and we didn’t know why! So when we found out how bad the mold was in our home, we decided that it would be in everyone’s best interest that we find another place to live. After we made that decision, (to find a new place) my daughters mom went into labor about a month earlier than her due date. We did not plan on that happening but that’s the way the cookie crumbled. So after we brought our daughter home, we were very concerned bringing her here with all this mold in our home. It was making us very sick, we knew that it wouldn’t be good for a newborn to be in this environment at all! The mold is slowly killing us. Its put a damper on our life! 2 weeks after we brought our baby home, my daughters mother was giving me a ride to my job, (29 miles away from our home) and she ended up in a car accident with me and the baby in the car. To make a long story short, we lost our vehicle that day, then I ended up loosing my job a few days after we lost the car. In that split second everything changed. Every since we lost our vehicle, we have been struggling to stay afloat! It has not been easy! I have to stay with the baby everyday and I’ve been trying to find something I can do online for work but i haven’t had any luck yet. Now Christmas is in a few days, we have been struggling to just pay the bills let alone move out of this mold trap. We have no family or friends that we can go stay with, its only us and the kids. We definitely need some help getting out of this situation, this is truly an emergency. I snapped a few pictures so you can see whats in our home.