First, I would like to say praise and God bless to all of you. Whether you are in need of a blessing or you are the blessing being delivered, I praise you for making it to your destination and lifting one another up!
I had originally wrote a decent document about my situation but it did not save so I’ll cut to the chase:
- I am 27 years old – I am married with a beautiful 1 month old and I am tired of the treadmill.
- I currently work from home with a customer service job for $17 an hour. While I am proud of and respect the money I do earn, it is simply not enough in the long run.
- I am an entrepreneur and designer – my areas of expertise include: Website Design, Digital Product Development, Videography, and Sales (Life Insurance/Product Sales)
- I am currently asking for $6,000-$15,000 to use as startup capital for my company. The funds will be utilized in the 3 areas.
- Overhead: I would use between 20%-40% as funds to leverage all overhead costs – I will still be working to match this current number to pay up all costs surrounding living and emergency expenses.
- Continued Education & Startup: Skills are a necessity. Whether it’s creating more skills to use within my own products or simply to improve my job title and status – Education is a massive step. Even if my entrepreneurial goals don’t hit the mark, I will be developing more skills to add on to any business or company that will substantially improve my earning potential. After starting and failing a few online businesses, I quickly realized all the additional costs that add up overtime – Vendor fees, Shipping and Handling, Packaging, Marketing, Website Hosting, Graphic design, Product printing,etc. can quickly leave you dry if you don’t have extra funds and rely on one set of money for both business and living expenses. 20%-30% of capital.
- Emergency: (remaining 20%-40%) The last few years have been rough. I spent a lot of money getting married and on our honeymoon – only for my mother to pass away 48 hours after returning home. With no real life insurance in place, my family had to foot the bill.
Fast forward a few months later and my father is incarcerated due to an altercation (The judge said we should be lucky that the police had discipline and it didn’t end in him being shot or suffocated) – Moving further, my cousin was brutally murdered by his own friends and his remains were burned and dumped in a trash can. I cannot take another year of emergencies.
At 27 years old, I know that if I stay in this same position for the next 5-10 years – I will have a pay change of $2. This is a guarantee. Even moving up faster, my limit on income will be $19 an hour. In an ever inflating economy at that.
Regardless of the results of this, I will be executing the same plan – even if it means eating hotdogs and ramen every day until I save anywhere between $6,000-$10,000 to comfortably transition out of the rat race.
Even further, if there is anyone whom would prefer to exchange work instead of donate – I am all for that as well.
Whether it’s Merchant and Business solutions (Payment processing, E-Commerce websites, Product Design) Videography – Or Sales, I would love to earn your business and trust through hard work.
If you’re interested in working, shoot me an email: email@example.com
Any help is a blessing! Thank you! PayPal.me/egodeath00