Before I start, I would like to thank you for taking your time to read this!
WHY I NEED YOUR HELP :
– In Bulgaria pensioners who have worked their whole life(including retired soldiers) get 90 Euros per month pension… That is NOT enough to either pay their medical bills(YES, medical treatment is NOT free), nor they can eat normally. And rent costs around 200 Euros!!!
– I’ve moved to Germany to work and save money for my dream. 50 000 Euros will help me to start in 2-3 months of time! My end goal is to have 200 000 Euros, but to start I just need 50 000. I will get 75 000 by myself and take a loan for the rest of the 75 000. As of now I am working between 65-70 hours a week…
WHAT IS MY DREAM :
Buy real estate, rent it, collect the money AND help Bulgarian pensioners pay their bills and if my campaign grows large enough – help people get education at language courses, financial seminars, etc…
WHAT WILL THE ADDITIONAL MONEY BE USED FOR :
1) First priority(first stage) is helping Bulgarian pensioners financially. They tend to use and stay for hours in public transportation(buses, trams, etc) so they don’t have to pay electrical bills during Winter.
2) Second priority(second stage) is to finance the education of Bulgarian people. Most of Bulgaria’s youth doesn’t have enough money to be able to pay for additional courses. That could be programming or language courses. As I was in 9th grade I wanted to learn Russian and German. But I couldn’t, because my mom couldn’t finance the courses.
3) Third priority(third stage) is once my campaign gets popularity to invite popular entrepreneurs to Bulgaria so they can speak in front of audiences. Bulgaria needs this motivation so badly like no other country does. We need more jobs that pay more than 2-2,5 Euros per hour. We need jobs that help us live a comfortable life. And that is a way to inspire a young generation.
WHAT I HOPE FOR :
I hope that with my actions I will be able to get some of the attention of the media and make my idea popular. That way I will be able to get additional financing so we can be able to rebuild Bulgaria from its core – the education that people get and take care of the ones who have already done their part for the country. After I manage to that, the idea will grow outside of Bulgaria’s boarders and will get to other countries that are in a dire need of help.
Either way if you decide to donate me money or not – I want to thank you for reading this! I am a 20 year old boy with big dreams and I hope that you will decide to support me so I can start walking the path towards my dreams. I know that it is a lot of money to ask for in any country… But it is all I need to start a change in my country. Please help me start this long awaited change(since 1989 to be exact). Thank you in advance!
Paypal : paypal.me/rado1234
With best regards,